The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Hmm. I think you are right l..that there were more than one still there. I just assumed he took it. So...honestly IDK?
I think he died from the bite on his arm via infection. Maybe he already had HIV and his depressed immune system allowed for other infections to rapidly kill him. Just throwing darts at the board right now.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This new show Preacher looks cool.

It starts tonight...here's the plot:

Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional power. Together with hell-raising ex-girlfriend Tulip and Irish vagabond Cassidy, the preacher-in-training embarks on a journey to find God in a world inhabited by holy, hellish, and everything-in-between characters. The darkly comedic "Preacher" is based on Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's popular 1990s comic book franchise of the same name. Executive producers include Sam Catlin ("Breaking Bad"), and Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg ("Superbad," "Neighbors").

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I agree...that was a weird episode.....

Strand is the only character I like, actually.
I like Nick and Daniel (liked). I just don't know if Fear has the staying power. I think the zombie thing has run it's course. I think this fall will be it for the Walking Dead as well. Time to find a new show soon.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Really? They expect people to believe this? This is getting pathetic. I finally quit caring about this show.

Yeah, I doubt they filmed many scenes. They are trying really hard to keep this secret, threatening the spoiling sites and everything. But, the filming spies have seen certain characters. So a lot of them are being ruled out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.