The Walking Dead

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Darryl will kill the Governor eventually. Rick has finally shaken his funk. Outstanding episode. Should we as a group get Glen and Maggie a wedding present?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
great episode. it was great to see Merle finally do the right thing. too bad no one will ever really know he did.

so what will Talking Dead's new photo be for next year? Zombie Merle or Glenn proposing to Maggie with zombie's in the background?

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Awesome episode. They had the Governor on the Talking Dead last night. You really can't tell from his role in the show that he actually has a very thick accent (I'm thinking British?).

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Awesome episode. They had the Governor on the Talking Dead last night. You really can't tell from his role in the show that he actually has a very thick accent (I'm thinking British?).
there are a lot of Brits on the show. Rick, Maggie, The Governor, the black guy that helped Rick and then went crazy (his name escapes me at the moment.) I think there are others as well.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Bold predictions:
1. Rick, Carol, Hershel and Glen joins Andrea as captives of the Govenor.
2. Governor kidnaps Judith as a replacement for Penny

Casualties: Martinez, Milton, and Alan.
i can definitely see #2 happening.
Milton/Smithers is not long for this world.
Hershel is still not a "main" character (still not in the opening credits and is still listed as a guest star) might mean something.

i really hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger type ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.