The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Gonna be a long wait until October. I hate the way they do this, 6-8 episodes then 3 months with nothing, then nothing from March until October. The producers and writers know how to bait their audience. Until the fall, so long.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Other than "because it's a show", why the dude that had the rifle trained on the guvna didn't squeeze the trigger BEFORE the guvna capped him is beyond me? He HAD to know the guvna was gonna try something. Guess the guvna was just SUPER quick and was able to raise his pistol and pull the trigger before the other guy could just pull the trigger. geez
These are not trained soldiers. The guy had probably never killed a man before, hence the hesitation.

Glenn and Maggie shooting like imperial stormtroopers, on the other hand, is a bigger issue.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Milton will be killed in the next episode or the season finale at least. I am torn whether he dies helping Andrea escape or in front of Andrea while she is still cuffed to the dental chair. My gut tells me that he get's to Andrea, offering a ray of hope to her only to have the Gov kill him in front of her. No idea why I am thinking it but just how I feel it will play out.

I don't think the Gov dies any time soon. They want to keep the suspense of him versus rick over the summer into next season.
got to say I almost nailed that one

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
These are not trained soldiers. The guy had probably never killed a man before, hence the hesitation.

Glenn and Maggie shooting like imperial stormtroopers, on the other hand, is a bigger issue.
I saw a blog where the author portrayed the ambush as killing a lot of Woodbury " soldiers." I didn't see any fall, I think they just wanted to scare them off, mission accomplished.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I saw a blog where the author portrayed the ambush as killing a lot of Woodbury " soldiers." I didn't see any fall, I think they just wanted to scare them off, mission accomplished.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Yeah it was like a flashbang in a chicken coop. They lit out of there in a hurry.

When Carl and Hershel caught the kid running away, my thought was "He'd best do as they say. Stop edging toward Carl and put the gun down." It seemed normal for Carl to end him. It saves them from having to wonder if they can trust him. Now his report card reads "Has trouble following instructions" in red ink.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah it was like a flashbang in a chicken coop. They lit out of there in a hurry.

When Carl and Hershel caught the kid running away, my thought was "He'd best do as they say. Stop edging toward Carl and put the gun down." It seemed normal for Carl to end him. It saves them from having to wonder if they can trust him. Now his report card reads "Has trouble following instructions" in red ink.
my thoughts on the boy was that he wasn't going to drop the gun. he kept inching towards Carl and telling him to take the gun. How many action movies have we seen where the bad guy tries this and then goes for a shot?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
my thoughts on the boy was that he wasn't going to drop the gun. he kept inching towards Carl and telling him to take the gun. How many action movies have we seen where the bad guy tries this and then goes for a shot?
BINGO!

I kept thinking.....why isn't he dropping the gun as he was so politely asked?

Then BOOM - Carl took control of the situation.

Can't help but think there's some Shane genes in that boy!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
BINGO!

I kept thinking.....why isn't he dropping the gun as he was so politely asked?

Then BOOM - Carl took control of the situation.

Can't help but think there's some Shane genes in that boy!
Are you implying that Shane had carnal knowledge of Lorrie long before the apocalypse? ;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
after watching a few episodes during the holiday marathon it got me wondering a few things.
1. do zombies poo and pee?
2. what if aliens came down after a zombie apocalypse and got bit?
3. why has no one made a movie like that "a SyFy original Zombie Aliens.
4. what if a shark ate a zombie?
5. why has no one made this movie another SyFy original Zombie Shark.
6. why did they dig a grave for Carol with no body?
7. why did they dig a grave for Otis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.