The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Norman Reedus get the loudest ovation @ Comic Con during TWD segment. Which tells me that if there is two characters safe on TWD it is Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon. In the words of Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT."

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I spent a lot of time reading through the comics a few months ago (too much time). I don't know how long they went or even if they are still printing them, but it got to a point that I just couldn't read anymore. I realize the show has already deviated from them, but judging from this preview, it looks like they are going to continue sort of creating their own story. I feel like this is a good thing. While there was a lot of good stuff in the comics not included in the show (and a lot of very bad stuff that thankfully wasn't included either), I feel like a better story could have been told and I feel like that is what the tv show is doing.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks for the video, Season 4 looks to be even better than the others. Didn't see anything on the Governor and his 2 lackeys guess they are waiting on their chance for revenge. It is a long time to 10/13.

Thanks for the video, Season 4 looks to be even better than the others. Didn't see anything on the Governor and his 2 lackeys guess they are waiting on their chance for revenge. It is a long time to 10/13.
Yeah I'm sure they are waiting to strike. It would leave too much out there if they didn't if he and his team weren't a part of season 4.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
I know that the Governor is the major villain of most of the comic series, but I can't say that I'm unhappy about the possibility of seeing less of him. His shtick got tired after a while.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I know that the Governor is the major villain of most of the comic series, but I can't say that I'm unhappy about the possibility of seeing less of him. His shtick got tired after a while.
He's actually not in most of the comics, but he is a major villain for a section of them and in fact his story in the comics is quite disturbing. But I too would have rather seen his part in the tv series ended this past season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.