The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Does Lori get killed off this season? It is it later? I've never read the comics, so u don't know where that comes in the timeline.
She dies in the comics during the prison assault by "The Governor", but Mazzara on "The Talking Dead" last night, they will differ from the comics, just to give them some unpredictability to the show. So it's possible that Lori will be killed off this year, but not guaranteed.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
So why did they ambush all the soldiers? Are the former prisoners or was it something else?
The soldiers might have challenged the Governor's authority, and it's pretty clear that the ONLY way that enclave survives is if his rule is absolute. They were well-armed, so rather than risk a protracted gunfight in the enclave, the Governor decided on a pre-emptive assault.

That's how I read it, at least.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I've never been a big fan of zombie movies, but I got into this show by watching last week's episode "Sick". The "---- Happens" scene got my attention :biggrin:. I went back and watched the first two seasons on Netflix in a week and streamed the episode I missed from season 3 from the AMC website. I'm hooked now.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The soldiers might have challenged the Governor's authority, and it's pretty clear that the ONLY way that enclave survives is if his rule is absolute. They were well-armed, so rather than risk a protracted gunfight in the enclave, the Governor decided on a pre-emptive assault.

That's how I read it, at least.
Same here. But I also think there was something more going on with "The Governor" beating that one soldier to death with the butt of the weapon.

Most interesting thing about the episode to me was how Merle has become The Governor's lap dog. It will be interesting to see where they talk Merle this season.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Same here. But I also think there was something more going on with "The Governor" beating that one soldier to death with the butt of the weapon.

Most interesting thing about the episode to me was how Merle has become The Governor's lap dog. It will be interesting to see where they talk Merle this season.
He also took the helicopter crash survivor's head as a trophy. There's something seriously wrong with the Governor, and we'll see that play out as the season progresses.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
They are not messing around this year, are they? T-Dogg and Lori? Carl is growing up in a hurry.

One thing for sure, Rick better get his stuff together cause that group has no leadership after him.
Where is Carol?
Is Merle actually rebelling against "The Guv'nor?"
How in the world did Andrew survivor the prison yard where Rick left him to die? Not that it matters now.

These are the questions that are dancing in my head after watching tonight's show.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
They are not messing around this year, are they? T-Dogg and Lori? Carl is growing up in a hurry.

One thing for sure, Rick better get his stuff together cause that group has no leadership after him.
Where is Carol?
Is Merle actually rebelling against "The Guv'nor?"
How in the world did Andrew survivor the prison yard where Rick left him to die? Not that it matters now.

These are the questions that are dancing in my head after watching tonight's show.
My guesses:

Carol's status is unknown, it looked like she made it outside. I'd hate for T-Dog's sacrifice to be in vain. I'm hoping she made it and will regroup with the others next episode.

I don know if Merle is rebelling, but the "That's my brother" line sounded pretty emphatic that he wanted to pursue the chance of finding his brother. It got the Governor's attention at the least.

I'm guessing Andrew climbed a fence after Rick locked him out.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Ole Merle is a piece of crap as a human being, but I actually started to like the guy in this episode. When he looked at the governor and said “that’s my brother”, I felt bad for the guy.

prattvilletider

Scout Team
Feb 4, 2007
Prattville, AL.
Yeah, that thought occurred to me as well. Or maybe U-Dog. :)

Character's name is Oscar, btw.

But holy crap, that was an intense episode.
That really cracked me up early on that they named him Tdog. Such a stereotype. But the more I got into the show, the more I realized they're all stereotypes in one form or another. I think most of us know or have known all these people at some points in our lives. It's part of the brilliance of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.