The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I still watch it on Demand when I have nothing else to watch. Hate to see characters leave but I am sure they are weary of the grind and are looking for something else from their careers. Not sure how much longer TWD can hold on, ten seasons is a long time for a TV show.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
TWD update:

Michonne and King Ezekiel are confirmed to be leaving the show after the season. Michonne will be in the Rick Grimes stand alone films.

Jesus is dead. Rosita is next? My gut says......maybe.

Carol and Daryl are the only two S1 characters (and actors) that are still on the show. But for how much longer, though?
Wow....I haven't watched in a long time. Thanks for the update.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I still watch it on Demand when I have nothing else to watch. Hate to see characters leave but I am sure they are weary of the grind and are looking for something else from their careers. Not sure how much longer TWD can hold on, ten seasons is a long time for a TV show.
It has worn out its welcome. 5-6 seasons is usually a good number to end it. All the great dramas have ended around that time.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The show is much better now that Rick (the wimp) is gone....and some of the new characters are pretty good.

The show has evolved way away from the original premise of trying to find a cure.

It's like two different shows now, actually.

Negan's character keeps me watching more than anything, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.