The Walking Dead - Page 3
Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 123456789101353103 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 3070
  1. #27
    BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CrimsonBleedRed
    Posts
    1,521

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    The soldiers might have challenged the Governor's authority, and it's pretty clear that the ONLY way that enclave survives is if his rule is absolute. They were well-armed, so rather than risk a protracted gunfight in the enclave, the Governor decided on a pre-emptive assault.

    That's how I read it, at least.
    Same here. But I also think there was something more going on with "The Governor" beating that one soldier to death with the butt of the weapon.

    Most interesting thing about the episode to me was how Merle has become The Governor's lap dog. It will be interesting to see where they talk Merle this season.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #28
    BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Shoals, AL
    Posts
    9,609

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTheory View Post
    Same here. But I also think there was something more going on with "The Governor" beating that one soldier to death with the butt of the weapon.

    Most interesting thing about the episode to me was how Merle has become The Governor's lap dog. It will be interesting to see where they talk Merle this season.
    He also took the helicopter crash survivor's head as a trophy. There's something seriously wrong with the Governor, and we'll see that play out as the season progresses.

  4. #29
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Gonzales, TX
    Posts
    19,854

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    He also took the helicopter crash survivor's head as a trophy. There's something seriously wrong with the Governor, and we'll see that play out as the season progresses.
    Yeah, that was very odd....

  5. #30
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BAMAFAN IN NY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Watertown, NY
    Posts
    5,676
    All I can say is wow.. And do they have a rule that they can only have one black guy in the group? They had to kill one off before they brought another one in.
    Touch that thang fo!-- Courtney Upshaw

  6. #31
    BamaNation All-American ROTYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
    Posts
    3,686

    Re: The Walking Dead

    So long Lori, Who didnt see that coming....?
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

    GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

    Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.

  7. #32
    BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CrimsonBleedRed
    Posts
    1,521

    Re: The Walking Dead

    They are not messing around this year, are they? T-Dogg and Lori? Carl is growing up in a hurry.

    One thing for sure, Rick better get his stuff together cause that group has no leadership after him.
    Where is Carol?
    Is Merle actually rebelling against "The Guv'nor?"
    How in the world did Andrew survivor the prison yard where Rick left him to die? Not that it matters now.

    These are the questions that are dancing in my head after watching tonight's show.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

  8. #33
    BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pace, FL
    Posts
    948

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTheory View Post
    They are not messing around this year, are they? T-Dogg and Lori? Carl is growing up in a hurry.

    One thing for sure, Rick better get his stuff together cause that group has no leadership after him.
    Where is Carol?
    Is Merle actually rebelling against "The Guv'nor?"
    How in the world did Andrew survivor the prison yard where Rick left him to die? Not that it matters now.

    These are the questions that are dancing in my head after watching tonight's show.
    My guesses:

    Carol's status is unknown, it looked like she made it outside. I'd hate for T-Dog's sacrifice to be in vain. I'm hoping she made it and will regroup with the others next episode.

    I don know if Merle is rebelling, but the "That's my brother" line sounded pretty emphatic that he wanted to pursue the chance of finding his brother. It got the Governor's attention at the least.

    I'm guessing Andrew climbed a fence after Rick locked him out.

  9. #34
    BamaNation Second Team JLeodhas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    136

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Getting good, can't wait till next week now.

  10. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    14,215

    Re: The Walking Dead

    i am not convinced carl shot his mom. we didn't see him do it, i am just saying.

    Lori is dead. WOO HOO!
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  11. #36
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    14,215

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAFAN IN NY View Post
    All I can say is wow.. And do they have a rule that they can only have one black guy in the group? They had to kill one off before they brought another one in.
    i think is name is token.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  12. #37
    BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    15,589

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    i think is name is token.
    Yeah, that thought occurred to me as well. Or maybe U-Dog.

    Character's name is Oscar, btw.

    But holy crap, that was an intense episode.
    I may disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler.

  13. #38
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    14,215

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Ole Merle is a piece of crap as a human being, but I actually started to like the guy in this episode. When he looked at the governor and said “that’s my brother”, I felt bad for the guy.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  14. #39
    BamaNation Second Team prattvilletider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Prattville, AL.
    Posts
    130

    Re: The Walking Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    i am not convinced carl shot his mom. we didn't see him do it, i am just saying.

    Lori is dead. WOO HOO!
    I agree. We may be seeing walker Lori before too long. Can't imagine she would pull through and live though.

    Carl is growing up quick, but I do wonder if he had the stones to pull the trigger on his own mom.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!