The Walking Dead - Page 5
Page 5 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555105 ... LastLast
    Suspended
    Well...dang. Didn't see Lori dying this way. I also don't think we will see a huge massacre from the Gov because there isn't much left to massacre. Look for Merle to be a hero and end up taking out the governor.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    Well...dang. Didn't see Lori dying this way. I also don't think we will see a huge massacre from the Gov because there isn't much left to massacre. Look for Merle to be a hero and end up taking out the governor.
    Or vice-versa.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Another pretty big change from the comics in that episode, but definitely liking it as it shakes things up and lets me not know what to expect exactly as well. Hated to see TDog go as I never thought they really used him enough and was hoping he'd get some more camera time.

This season has already more than made up for the drag of some of season 2.

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    I'm predicting that Andrea eventually sees through the Governor's crap and she's the one that takes him out.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    Man, Lori gets around...

Just kiddin, I know you meant Andrea.
    Bahahahaha! Disgusting, in hindsight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    Another pretty big change from the comics in that episode, but definitely liking it as it shakes things up and lets me not know what to expect exactly as well. Hated to see TDog go as I never thought they really used him enough and was hoping he'd get some more camera time.

This season has already more than made up for the drag of some of season 2.
    Just started reading the comics last night. So far, it's vastly different from the show. It's like I'm getting to watch everything twice. I'm on issue #10, is Tyrese supposed to be a mixture of T-Dogg & Daryl?

All the comics are online for free if anyone is interested. I don't plan on reading ahead, just catching up to where the show is currently.

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    Just started reading the comics last night. So far, it's vastly different from the show. It's like I'm getting to watch everything twice. I'm on issue #10, is Tyrese supposed to be a mixture of T-Dogg & Daryl?
    IMO TDog is just kind of the generic background version of Tyrese, which is one of the reasons his role not being bigger was a disappointment. Not really anyone I can think of that Daryl was pulled from but he has been an excellent non-comic addition.

So glad Lori is dead...wayyyyyyyy overdue.

Or is she?

BamaNation All-American tidefanbeezer's Avatar

2 thoughts I had coming out of this episode:

1) Lori isn't dead. I'm guessing we will see her as a walker or discover her barely hanging on to life towards the end of this season.

2) They wouldn't have the zombie problem in the prison if they had simply used the "stab through the fence" technique on ALL the zombies in the first 2 episodes. In episode 1 they left an horde behind a fence untouched. Could have wiped out all of them pretty easily.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar

Man, you guys are killing me, why do so many of you have a hard time believing Lori's dead?

From the interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Actress who played Lori) :

Q: That was a powerful episode! What was it like to watch your character meet her end?

A: It was interesting because we shot Episode 4 in June. There was a whole emotional process of getting it together and shooting it, grieving and saying goodbye to everyone. That process was more or less complete a while ago. And then I sat down and watched it! I was nervous because I was expecting it to hurt, but I was so proud of Chandler Riggs and proud to say I was a part of helping to build that show. I think Lori's death did justice to that; she was a remarkable and powerful woman and she was given a remarkable and powerful death. Pride and gratitude were what I came away with.

BamaNation Second Team prattvilletider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    Man, you guys are killing me, why do so many of you have a hard time believing Lori's dead?

From the interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Actress who played Lori) :
    I don't have a hard time believing she's dead. It's just that Carl is the only one that knows for sure. Did he really put a bullet in her, or did he chicken out, and just fire a shot to make it seem like he did? Maggie didn't go back in there.

And if Lori is gonna make a reprise as a walker, I don't think Sarah would've let on about it in an interview. It would ruin the surprise.

Again, I think she's dead. Just don't know if she is dead-dead, or walking dead. They left it open for speculation is all I'm sayin'.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

ok Lori is dead. That bloated zombie Rick shot ate her.

Ok so here is a good question. Why dig three graves? There was nothing to put in them. They never found Carol (or they never showed what happened to her). The zombies ate T-Dogg so there was nothing left of him. That bloated zombie ate Lori so nothing left of her. symbolic maybe?
    Last edited by DzynKingRTR; November 12th, 2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added question
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame RVTIDER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    ok Lori is dead. That bloated zombie Rick shot ate her.
    Why did he stab that zombies belly?? And who is on the dang phone?
    God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.