The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Funny thing is that since I watched all the seasons last week....it hasn't been long since I have seen Morgan. Lol...been a couple seasons for you guys.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Ok, I went back and watched the end again and see the word "then". I see that they were showing what changed those people to how vicious they were now.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
some really bad stuff would have to go down for someone to go from good person to murdering and eating people.

I wonder if it is a nod of what may happen in the future to the main cast. You can see just how much Carol has changed from the beginning to now.

When it comes to survival..you don't know what you are capable of. (Sounds like a tag line)

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Gray, do you approve of this Rick? He is back to form.
Oh hell yes. He has put all that crap behind him and is now doing what it takes to protect the group. I think that was one of the best episodes in quite a while. Want to see Rick disembowel Garrett.

From the talking dead salute to the dead walkers, the woman who was cooking on the grill who Carol left to the walkers.
Eat it Mary. Hilarious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.