The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I just watched an inside the episode on this. I didn't notice something at the end..during the "then" segment.

The guy that tormented the crazy people in the past...is the same guy that Rick let out of the train car. So at least he got his deserved ending.

C Earl

1st Team
Aug 17, 2005
Cahaba Heights
I think the key to that being the same guy is him screaming at Rick "We're the Same!" But Rick has no idea of this guys back story so I am not sure how this will lead to his next moral crisis as leader of the group.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
Yes. They ran into him in season 3 when Michonne was with them.
if you missed that you must have fast forward through an entire episode.
Thanks. Found it and watched it, Netflix shows I skipped that episode ("Clear") entirely so that explains it.

Glad to hear Morgan's back again in S5, but I'm sure it'll be a while before Netflix gets S5 and I'm just starting S4.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Gray you don't remember Rick and crew running into him in that small town last season? Morgan had totally lost his mind and Rick I think even shot him while he was shooting at them on the roof. I think he was so delusional he didn't even remember Rick. Mom is right, he told Rick that he couldn't shoot the wife who had already turned and she got to the boy and got him and that is when Morgan lost it. I'm glad to see him back, I thought he was a great character in the show and hope he's around to stay.

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Great start! A lot less soap opera and more zombie apocalypse.

Morgan makes this interesting. You would assume that he is going to join the group but I wonder if he has other intentions?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
1. Anybody got a clue where Beth is?
2. Eugene strikes me as a real low IQ bs artist; i.e., he knows some big words but he doesn't comprehend his own dumbness. Any thoughts?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
1. Anybody got a clue where Beth is?
2. Eugene strikes me as a real low IQ bs artist; i.e., he knows some big words but he doesn't comprehend his own dumbness. Any thoughts?

I kind of know where Beth is from spoilers/comic info. But you do see her in the season 5 trailer that they showed at comic con. She is alive.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Gray you don't remember Rick and crew running into him in that small town last season? Morgan had totally lost his mind and Rick I think even shot him while he was shooting at them on the roof. I think he was so delusional he didn't even remember Rick. Mom is right, he told Rick that he couldn't shoot the wife who had already turned and she got to the boy and got him and that is when Morgan lost it. I'm glad to see him back, I thought he was a great character in the show and hope he's around to stay.
Yea, that was when Rick, Carl and Michonne were still separated from the group and wandered into that small town. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.