The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
1. Anybody got a clue where Beth is?
2. Eugene strikes me as a real low IQ bs artist; i.e., he knows some big words but he doesn't comprehend his own dumbness. Any thoughts?
I kind of know where Beth is from spoilers/comic info. But you do see her in the season 5 trailer that they showed at comic con. She is alive.
And I kind of know what's up with Eugene from spoilers/comic info. But I don't want to ruin it for anybody. The info's out there on the interwebs though, if anyone just can't wait.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am interested in seeing what this Father Gabriel character is all about. I have read interesting stories about his character in the comics.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well at least he's still alive - I hope Rick beats Garreth to a bloody pulp!
Bob is probably not alive for too much longer. Eventually they will run out of leg and foot. Gareth is going to die horribly and red handle machete treatment would be suitable.

They really should have listened to Rick

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bob is probably not alive for too much longer. Eventually they will run out of leg and foot. Gareth is going to die horribly and red handle machete treatment would be suitable.

That guy from the cabin that Tyrese was supposed to kill was there as well. I hope he gets it as well. I hate cannibals!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Even if no more of him is eaten, he can't survive long in that world with one leg.

Yep. Should've killed them all.

So what do you suppose the deal was with Bob being upset before he was taken? What was he upset about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.