The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I knew it..red handle machete. :biggrin2:

So I wonder if the next episode will kind of flash back to where Daryl and Carol were. Show them finding Beth...then it flashes to the present and either both Carol and Beth come out of the woods. Or just Beth does.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
My fav. part of last night's episode was when you heard Rick's silencer shoot those 2 and then he said "Drop your guns and get down on your knees!"
I was fond of :

Gareth: There must be some reason you haven't shot us already.
Rick: Yeah...we didn't want to waste the bullets.

That's when you knew things were about to get hella messy.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just watched it again and noticed Gareth took a shot at Bob. He said in the previous episode that they were surprised Bob tasted so good. Then in last nights episode he said pretty people taste better.
so he was basically saying they were surprised someone as ugly as Bob tasted so good.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Just watched it again and noticed Gareth took a shot at Bob. He said in the previous episode that they were surprised Bob tasted so good. Then in last nights episode he said pretty people taste better.
so he was basically saying they were surprised someone as ugly as Bob tasted so good.

Oh yeah, you are right. You always catch these kind of things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.