The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Really liked the twist of him giving the wrong medicine because it was another doctor. I had not even thought about that possibility. Shows that everyone can be a "bad guy" at some point.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
FWIW, Morgan doesn't seem like the type of dude who would wait in the bushes until Darryl told him that it's "safe to come out," so my bet is on Noah.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
So.......that house that was all set up that Daryl and Beth stayed at....was apparently set up by the hospital group to lure 'victims' - not the Terminus group?

They snatched Beth up pretty quickly!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I knew Carol would end up there. So it must be Morgan with Daryl then. This episode was kind of boring. But I guess every one can't be action packed.
I agree that focusing only on the hospital and Beth was somewhat boring. I like it better when it moves among the group. Who is Noah? Is he the black guy that escaped from the hospital. I did not know that Daryl knew who Morgan was. When did they meet?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I originally thought it would be Morgan as well that Darryl told to "come on out" but I agree I think it is Noah now. The groups next mission will be to go save Carol and Beth at the hospital while the other group (which I'm sure next weeks episode will be all about) continues on their way to D.C.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That because you binged watched four years worth....nothing felt boring when there was one moe ep coming up. Waiting a week is hard.

True. There were boring episodes from the other seasons. But I was able to look forward to the next one right after it.

But the good thing about TWD. Even the boring episodes are better than other tv shows.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I believe it will be Noah that was with Daryl in the bushes. One of two things happened... Noah met up with Daryl and Carol while fleeing from the hospital, and they hatched a plan where Carol allows herself to be abducted while Daryl and Noah go back and round up the rest of the gang for an assault on the hospital. Or, Carol somehow got abducted but Daryl did not. Daryl continues to track them back to the hospital and sees Noah fleeing and runs into him. In this scenario, Carol is not a trojan horse, but Daryl and Noah still go back to round up the gang once Daryl finds out how heavily armed the hospital is.

I like your theory. Clever.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I agree that focusing only on the hospital and Beth was somewhat boring. I like it better when it moves among the group. Who is Noah? Is he the black guy that escaped from the hospital. I did not know that Daryl knew who Morgan was. When did they meet?
I don't think they ever met. Only Rick, Carl and Michonne have met Morgan. I was thinking that it was Morgan in the bushes. But I like what everyone else is saying about it being Noah.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I'm not concerned about the hospital. Carol's gonna wake up and deliver an epic beatdown. Cause that's what she does.

She sure has turned into a fan favorite now. I love how much her character has changed by this ordeal. At the beginning, you would not want to be stuck with her thinking that she was weak and a liability.

Now you would feel safe with just her around. (Unless you look at the flowers)

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
She sure has turned into a fan favorite now. I love how much her character has changed by this ordeal. At the beginning, you would not want to be stuck with her thinking that she was weak and a liability.

Now you would feel safe with just her around. (Unless you look at the flowers)
Beth has come a long way as well. She's ruthless. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.