The Walking Dead - Page 6
Page 6 of 250 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656106 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RVTIDER View Post
    Why did he stab that zombies belly?? And who is on the dang phone?
    I think it's safe to say that at this point Rick isn't really firing on all cylinders. He might have wanted to remove Lori's remains for burial. Might have wanted to get her wedding ring.

I was ready for him to find her corpse. I was ready for him to find her a zombie. I was NOT ready for him to find her as zombie food.
    I may disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RVTIDER View Post
    Why did he stab that zombies belly?? And who is on the dang phone?
    Telephone solicitor, they wanted to know if he was happy with his long distance carrier.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    I think it's safe to say that at this point Rick isn't really firing on all cylinders. He might have wanted to remove Lori's remains for burial. Might have wanted to get her wedding ring.

I was ready for him to find her corpse. I was ready for him to find her a zombie. I was NOT ready for him to find her as zombie food.
    I'm still not sure that is what happened. I think Carl didn't shoot her. She is wandering around somewhere. The fat Zombie ate something else or there would be remains around. They found 2/3rd's of TDog after all.

and the phone? That's Carol. She is holed up in an office somewhere in the Prison. Tried the phone and it worked (generator still on?) it will snap Rick out of his psychosis to go and save her, along with Darryl. This is all just a guess

BamaNation Hall of Fame SavannahDare's Avatar

The Walking Dead

Intense past couple of episodes. I don't care what happened to Lori so long as I don't have to look at that sullen face any time soon.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Darryl's nurturing instincts. He's gonna have to lead this group while Rick's having his nervous breakdown.
    "She is the last of her kind, she thought. No wars had ever touched her, and she had lived through three; nothing had disturbed that world of hers, where gentlemen smoked on the porch or in hammocks, where ladies fanned themselves gently and drank cool water." - Jean Louise Finch describing her aunt in 'Go Set a Watchman'

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'm still not sure that is what happened. I think Carl didn't shoot her. She is wandering around somewhere. The fat Zombie ate something else or there would be remains around. They found 2/3rd's of TDog after all.
    Lori was skinny as a rail, you'll recall; TDog probably outweighed her by a factor of three. So I wouldn't read too much into that. I'll give them a dramatic license pass on the lack of bones, 'cause that was some messed up shi--stuff.

Also, that thing next to the fat zombie that Rick picked up? I was able to watch a bit more carefully on the encore, and I think it was the bullet Carl put in her head. So he didn't get Lori's wedding ring, but he did get the bullet her young son put in her head after she gave birth to their daughter. Keep love alive!

Do you suppose Rick's losing it because he's ....ed that HE didn't get to put a bullet in Lori's head?

BamaNation Second Team prattvilletider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Intense past couple of episodes. I don't care what happened to Lori so long as I don't have to look at that sullen face any time soon.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Darryl's nurturing instincts. He's gonna have to lead this group while Rick's having his nervous breakdown.
    Gonna be interesting to see if Darryl reverts back to dirtbag mode if he gets reunited with Merle...

Quote Originally Posted by prattvilletider View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see if Darryl reverts back to dirtbag mode if he gets reunited with Merle...
    And if he doesn't, a Merle-Darryl showdown will be frakking EPIC.

Lori was very wide eyed, looks like she was in a constant state of surprise.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame SavannahDare's Avatar

The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Lori was very wide eyed, looks like she was in a constant state of surprise.
    Crazy eyes and a sour puss.
    "She is the last of her kind, she thought. No wars had ever touched her, and she had lived through three; nothing had disturbed that world of hers, where gentlemen smoked on the porch or in hammocks, where ladies fanned themselves gently and drank cool water." - Jean Louise Finch describing her aunt in 'Go Set a Watchman'

Suspended

The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

and the phone? That's Carol. She is holed up in an office somewhere in the Prison. Tried the phone and it worked (generator still on?) it will snap Rick out of his psychosis to go and save her, along with Darryl. This is all just a guess
    So the brain matter splattered all over the floor didn't convince you?

Crazy eyes and a sour puss.
    I think that is just they normal way this particular actress looks. She had that same crazy eye look on Prison Break.

As far as the second thing, I am not touching that.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

I think Darryl is going to knock off the asian kid for some country strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    So the brain matter splattered all over the floor didn't convince you?
    is that what that was?