The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Got the first and second seasons on Netflix, I'm going to have to wing it for the second half of season three. I enjoy this show a lot, glad I finally gave in and tried it.

The Walking Dead wiki says the actor who plays Merle is from Jasper, Alabama of all places.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
He also has a part in Tombstone. I thought it was cool when I first saw him and recognized him.

You might could find the first half of season 3 online somewhere. Maybe AMC has them on their website.

I can't wait for season 3 to continue so I started reading the comics last week. First comic I've ever read and it's really good.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I don't whether Merle survives or not through the new season, but I still think it is about Merle wanting to kill Rick for cuffing him on the roof of the building in Atlanta.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He also has a part in Tombstone. I thought it was cool when I first saw him and recognized him.

You might could find the first half of season 3 online somewhere. Maybe AMC has them on their website.

I can't wait for season 3 to continue so I started reading the comics last week. First comic I've ever read and it's really good.
He is also in "Days of Thunder" with Tom Cruise. He plays the driver Cruise is racing for at the end of the movie.

From my phone with Tapatalk

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Loving the show... didn't post originally because I had recordings to catch up on and so forth.

Loving this season better than the last. Pace feels better, like the beginning of the first season.

And we're shown the zombies aren't the real monsters - the people are, put in this situation.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
New episode tomorrow night....AMC playing previous episodes back to back all day and night until then.

I can't wait to see some walker blood and guts flying again yo! :eek: :biggrin: :cool:

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I love the show and have been watching some of the marathon shows today on and off.

The problem I have is sometimes the walkers move fast but mostly slow. I understand if they always moved faster the show would be over because everyone would be dead but still I don't like the inconsistency but I understand.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I love the show and have been watching some of the marathon shows today on and off.

The problem I have is sometimes the walkers move fast but mostly slow. I understand if they always moved faster the show would be over because everyone would be dead but still I don't like the inconsistency but I understand.
Just like everyday humans...some move slow - some move fast.

Especially when they are driving!

(but that's a different discussion for a different day) :mad:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I haven't been this psyched about anything since January 7th. Can't...........wait.

I am looking forward to the Rick/Governor showdown at some point this season.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Took this screen shot....why is Sarah Wayne Callies still listed as an actress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They probably go by the official network programming statements. Even though Lori's gone, since she was a series regular at the beginning of the season, she has to be listed as a cast member for the entire season--SAG rules, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.