Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
me too

I'm still betting she shows up later
Nicotero, who directed the epi, pretty much confirms that the walker who Rick slices up near the end of the episode did indeed "devour" (Nicotero's word, not mine) Lori. So if we see Lori again this year, it will only be in a flashback scene. JMO.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Nicotero, who directed the epi, pretty much confirms that the walker who Rick slices up near the end of the episode did indeed "devour" (Nicotero's word, not mine) Lori. So if we see Lori again this year, it will only be in a flashback scene. JMO.
So Zombies can eat bones now?

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
One thing that's bothered me for a while is the infection. Why is a bite worse than what everyone already has? We know that everyone has the zombie virus inside of them already. So if a zombie bites you, why would that matter? They're just giving you the virus again right? I don't really get how that works.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
One thing that's bothered me for a while is the infection. Why is a bite worse than what everyone already has? We know that everyone has the zombie virus inside of them already. So if a zombie bites you, why would that matter? They're just giving you the virus again right? I don't really get how that works.
I've had issues with that too, but would imagine it could be somewhat explainable. Such as the immune system can keep it in check normally until death at least in those people that are still alive that may have some kind of extra immunity to it compared to all those that already died and turned. The sudden extra infusion of virus saliva could overwhelm the system, or when the virus becomes fully active in a reanimated corpse it may actually grow in strength and be too much for the system when delivered through bites.

This isn't based on anything but my own conjecture.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This bothers me too.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
It's fiction, bro.....just rock with it. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.