The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
2 thoughts I had coming out of this episode:

1) Lori isn't dead. I'm guessing we will see her as a walker or discover her barely hanging on to life towards the end of this season.

2) They wouldn't have the zombie problem in the prison if they had simply used the "stab through the fence" technique on ALL the zombies in the first 2 episodes. In episode 1 they left an horde behind a fence untouched. Could have wiped out all of them pretty easily.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Man, you guys are killing me, why do so many of you have a hard time believing Lori's dead?

From the interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Actress who played Lori) :

Q: That was a powerful episode! What was it like to watch your character meet her end?

A: It was interesting because we shot Episode 4 in June. There was a whole emotional process of getting it together and shooting it, grieving and saying goodbye to everyone. That process was more or less complete a while ago. And then I sat down and watched it! I was nervous because I was expecting it to hurt, but I was so proud of Chandler Riggs and proud to say I was a part of helping to build that show. I think Lori's death did justice to that; she was a remarkable and powerful woman and she was given a remarkable and powerful death. Pride and gratitude were what I came away with.

prattvilletider

Scout Team
Feb 4, 2007
Prattville, AL.
Man, you guys are killing me, why do so many of you have a hard time believing Lori's dead?

From the interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Actress who played Lori) :
I don't have a hard time believing she's dead. It's just that Carl is the only one that knows for sure. Did he really put a bullet in her, or did he chicken out, and just fire a shot to make it seem like he did? Maggie didn't go back in there.

And if Lori is gonna make a reprise as a walker, I don't think Sarah would've let on about it in an interview. It would ruin the surprise.

Again, I think she's dead. Just don't know if she is dead-dead, or walking dead. They left it open for speculation is all I'm sayin'.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
ok Lori is dead. That bloated zombie Rick shot ate her.

Ok so here is a good question. Why dig three graves? There was nothing to put in them. They never found Carol (or they never showed what happened to her). The zombies ate T-Dogg so there was nothing left of him. That bloated zombie ate Lori so nothing left of her. symbolic maybe?

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Why did he stab that zombies belly?? And who is on the dang phone?
I think it's safe to say that at this point Rick isn't really firing on all cylinders. He might have wanted to remove Lori's remains for burial. Might have wanted to get her wedding ring.

I was ready for him to find her corpse. I was ready for him to find her a zombie. I was NOT ready for him to find her as zombie food.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I think it's safe to say that at this point Rick isn't really firing on all cylinders. He might have wanted to remove Lori's remains for burial. Might have wanted to get her wedding ring.

I was ready for him to find her corpse. I was ready for him to find her a zombie. I was NOT ready for him to find her as zombie food.
I'm still not sure that is what happened. I think Carl didn't shoot her. She is wandering around somewhere. The fat Zombie ate something else or there would be remains around. They found 2/3rd's of TDog after all.

and the phone? That's Carol. She is holed up in an office somewhere in the Prison. Tried the phone and it worked (generator still on?) it will snap Rick out of his psychosis to go and save her, along with Darryl. This is all just a guess

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Intense past couple of episodes. I don't care what happened to Lori so long as I don't have to look at that sullen face any time soon.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Darryl's nurturing instincts. He's gonna have to lead this group while Rick's having his nervous breakdown. :)

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I'm still not sure that is what happened. I think Carl didn't shoot her. She is wandering around somewhere. The fat Zombie ate something else or there would be remains around. They found 2/3rd's of TDog after all.
Lori was skinny as a rail, you'll recall; TDog probably outweighed her by a factor of three. So I wouldn't read too much into that. I'll give them a dramatic license pass on the lack of bones, 'cause that was some messed up shi--stuff.

Also, that thing next to the fat zombie that Rick picked up? I was able to watch a bit more carefully on the encore, and I think it was the bullet Carl put in her head. So he didn't get Lori's wedding ring, but he did get the bullet her young son put in her head after she gave birth to their daughter. Keep love alive!

Do you suppose Rick's losing it because he's ....ed that HE didn't get to put a bullet in Lori's head?

prattvilletider

Scout Team
Feb 4, 2007
Prattville, AL.
Intense past couple of episodes. I don't care what happened to Lori so long as I don't have to look at that sullen face any time soon.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Darryl's nurturing instincts. He's gonna have to lead this group while Rick's having his nervous breakdown. :)
Gonna be interesting to see if Darryl reverts back to dirtbag mode if he gets reunited with Merle...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Lori was very wide eyed, looks like she was in a constant state of surprise.

Hamilton

Suspended
Dec 5, 2002
Hamilton
bama.ua.edu

and the phone? That's Carol. She is holed up in an office somewhere in the Prison. Tried the phone and it worked (generator still on?) it will snap Rick out of his psychosis to go and save her, along with Darryl. This is all just a guess
So the brain matter splattered all over the floor didn't convince you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.