The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I could tell they were doing a throwback with the gas station scene. It mirrored that early scene with Rick.

But....I had no idea the little zombie girl from the first episode was the same actress playing the zombie at the gas station. How cool is that?

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Something of a disjointed episode. Stuff w/ Jesus and Tara didn't really make sense in context--you're on a mission, shoot the sucker and move on. Was kind of fun watching Morgan enter "idkfa" and go God Mode.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The highlight for me in tonight's episode was Rosita wasting the Savior with a RPG and soon afterwards Daryl t-boning the truck with the walker tunes going...that was awesome! :biggrin2:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Haha, I haven’t heard that one. I have heard that a main character may die before this season ends.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-become-the-shows-new-villain.html/?a=viewall

If you are interested here is where I saw the theory ^^^. Note: There not making any predictions or basing anything in fact, just fun little topic to discuss.

---------------------------------------------

If this show is going to keep going forward, I think a reboot/reset of the show is necessary. There is not much story let to tell from Rick and his group's POV. Have the war with Negan finished and that's the end of this Rick's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.