The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I am. Been watching the last couple of episodes again tonight since they have a marathon on. Looks like it will be good!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
It could easily have been a two-hour episode.

I love how Michonne uses her zombies like pack mules. One of those bizarre things that just made me laugh out loud in the midst of a very tense episode.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Wish it had been two hours. Very very good. Haven't read the comics, but from I understand this one was very close to it's storyline.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Nice hacking of Herchel's leg last night....ugh!

Something I found a little dumb though. They were killing the zombies through the fence. Why didn't they just use hand held weapons to kill them instead of expending their ammo by going into the prison yard?

I guess that was one of those where I thought was rather moronic, but that's just me.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
you know i wondered about someone getting bit and just chopping off an arm or a leg above the bite and whether or not they would survive just before the epdisode even started.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good ep. Lori's wiggins about the possible result of pregnancy complications was probably the only time in the history of this show that I haven't wanted her to die a grisly death.
I still want her to die a grisly death. At least she finally admitted the Shane and Rick altercations were her fault.

Nice hacking of Herchel's leg last night....ugh!

Something I found a little dumb though. They were killing the zombies through the fence. Why didn't they just use hand held weapons to kill them instead of expending their ammo by going into the prison yard?

I guess that was one of those where I thought was rather moronic, but that's just me.
Most reviews of the episode I've seen have pointed out how careless that was.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Does Lori get killed off this season? It is it later? I've never read the comics, so u don't know where that comes in the timeline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
One thing I was wondering is... Was the zombie that was laying against the wall & bit Herschel faking it? In otherwords, was it a trap the zombies had set? If the zombies are getting any sort of intelligence, then this show could go to a whole new level of awesomeness.

Maybe he wasn't, but it just seemed odd that all the zombies had disappeared, and suddenly this zombie was just laying there, waiting for someone to walk by. He didn't hop on Hershel when he saw him, rather he waited until he was almost completely passed before he chomped down on his leg. And at that moment, the entire horde of Zombies rounded the corner and began chasing everyone again after they had all but disappeared.

Could be way off, but it's something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.