The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah....good timing. It will be April before "Better Call Saul" starts again.

Wonder if Negan will still be with us by then. :p
my guess is they will do the Morgan thing and just capture him and put him in the jail cell. it will continue a great Walking Dead tradition of doing stupid idiotic things that get more people killed.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They did re-arrange the furniture.....thought that was a bit rude at a minimum.

The leader reminded me a lot of Jack Nicholson....in manner, speech, and appearance....funny....

He is the guy from the Grand Theft Auto V game. Every time I see him and hear his voice, I can only think of his game character.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
That's what I'm thinking Bazza, it is the boat guy whoever that is and now I think that was him with his face covered up.

As for Negan, as far as the comic side goes, he is still alive. As we all know there are differences in the tv show than the comic and they can always change things, especially when it comes to costs etc. that come with making the show and paying actors.

Matter of fact the new comic came out today. Time to go read it. #164!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well just read the newest comic just now. The new group just showed up in this newest comic so even the readers are in the dark about who this is as well. Looks just like the new group did on tv Sunday night. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.