The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am tired of filler. I will binge the rest after the season is over. I might be out permanently. I already gave up on Fear and now this one is losing my interest too.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I am tired of filler. I will binge the rest after the season is over. I might be out permanently. I already gave up on Fear and now this one is losing my interest too.
I haven't even watched a second of the show since it has come back. I am with ya, definitely waiting until the season over then binge watch. The show just hasn't been good in a long time.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I never fall asleep watching TV. I fell asleep on the last 2 episodes. I'm going to try this too, but I think maybe this show has hung around too long and gone stale.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I can relate to those saying they can no longer watch.

While I'm not happy with some of the show's content, I will continue to watch.

I'll also be posting stuff here so maybe not a good idea to read the thread unless you don't mind spoilers.

Last night's episode was way too melodramatic. I blame it all on Rick, who has become the biggest wimp in television history. I can't stand to watch him any more. Michonne is the one with the stones in the family, with Coral coming in a close second.

And that part when Michonne thought he had been overcome by the walkers was terrible. I mean anyone with half a brain knew it was the poor 'dear' who was under those walkers. The writers should be ashamed of themselves...that was very lazy.

Bottom line for me right now is Negan > Rick so the episode will be good with Negan and will be bad with Rick. Last night's was bad.

The best part of the episode was when Rosita and Sasha discussed going after Negan...now that segment had some 'legs'..... :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I can relate to those saying they can no longer watch.

While I'm not happy with some of the show's content, I will continue to watch.

I'll also be posting stuff here so maybe not a good idea to read the thread unless you don't mind spoilers.

Last night's episode was way too melodramatic. I blame it all on Rick, who has become the biggest wimp in television history. I can't stand to watch him any more. Michonne is the one with the stones in the family, with Coral coming in a close second.

And that part when Michonne thought he had been overcome by the walkers was terrible. I mean anyone with half a brain knew it was the poor 'dear' who was under those walkers. The writers should be ashamed of themselves...that was very lazy.

Bottom line for me right now is Negan > Rick so the episode will be good with Negan and will be bad with Rick. Last night's was bad.

The best part of the episode was when Rosita and Sasha discussed going after Negan...now that segment had some 'legs'..... :)
I have found Rosita annoying lately. She seems to be blaming everyone for Abraham's death and she will eventually get someone killed. They have pretty much turned her into Andrea so no one will really care if it is her that dies.

My patience has been wearing thin on this show and I finally just quit. You could miss 3 or 4 episodes now and not really miss anything. Was last night's episode even necessary to the plot line? These garbage pal kids need to just die. It is painfully obvious what will happen with them any way. They are either going to flake on Rick and just take his weapons and do nothing or stab him in the back and side with Negan.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Once again I turned to my life during last night's episode and said "if you found all that food and weaponry, why not pack up and get out of the area?"

Still like the show but the constant lack of logic is baffling.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Once again I turned to my life during last night's episode and said "if you found all that food and weaponry, why not pack up and get out of the area?"

Still like the show but the constant lack of logic is baffling.
Preach on! Negan would never be able to find me to collect anything. They keep this crew doing stupid illogical things to move along their plot.

I really wish AMC and the creator of the comics had just listened to Frank Darabont and let him make the show his own. The first 6 episodes of season 1, there was no filler at all.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I think the show has run its course, although it is probably popular enough to carry it another season or two. The early seasons at least were plausible, in not knowing what could happen and how people might react in a new apocalyptic world. Survivors have adapted and understand what it now takes to survive, so there are no surprises and it is no longer about just surviving, but to plot how to terminate rivals through forming alliances. This makes the scripts more about personalities and less about protecting the group. I would love for Rick, Eugene and Rosita to meet Lucille up close and personal.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The only thing non-Negan memorable about this season of the TWD is the "Sharknado" level cgi of that deer. (Saw the "uproar" of the cgi deer on yahoo.) That is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.