The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
two things, and only two, that I hate right now....Mishonne (sp) makes every natural body movement like a ninja on the prowl. And Lori falling for The Gov. Stupid.

Hamilton

Suspended
Dec 5, 2002
Hamilton
bama.ua.edu
Well...dang. Didn't see Lori dying this way. I also don't think we will see a huge massacre from the Gov because there isn't much left to massacre. Look for Merle to be a hero and end up taking out the governor.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Another pretty big change from the comics in that episode, but definitely liking it as it shakes things up and lets me not know what to expect exactly as well. Hated to see TDog go as I never thought they really used him enough and was hoping he'd get some more camera time.

This season has already more than made up for the drag of some of season 2.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Well...dang. Didn't see Lori dying this way. I also don't think we will see a huge massacre from the Gov because there isn't much left to massacre. Look for Merle to be a hero and end up taking out the governor.
I'm predicting that Andrea eventually sees through the Governor's crap and she's the one that takes him out.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Another pretty big change from the comics in that episode, but definitely liking it as it shakes things up and lets me not know what to expect exactly as well. Hated to see TDog go as I never thought they really used him enough and was hoping he'd get some more camera time.

This season has already more than made up for the drag of some of season 2.
Just started reading the comics last night. So far, it's vastly different from the show. It's like I'm getting to watch everything twice. I'm on issue #10, is Tyrese supposed to be a mixture of T-Dogg & Daryl?

All the comics are online for free if anyone is interested. I don't plan on reading ahead, just catching up to where the show is currently.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Just started reading the comics last night. So far, it's vastly different from the show. It's like I'm getting to watch everything twice. I'm on issue #10, is Tyrese supposed to be a mixture of T-Dogg & Daryl?
IMO TDog is just kind of the generic background version of Tyrese, which is one of the reasons his role not being bigger was a disappointment. Not really anyone I can think of that Daryl was pulled from but he has been an excellent non-comic addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.