The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I enjoyed the premier. The scenes with the horde of walkers was really fun to watch.

I know a lot of people seem to have lost interest, but I am really enjoying the Negan saga. Glad they are gearing up to take them on again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That reunion between Carol and Daryl was great. I wish Carol would get back to the way she used to be.

Why do the garbage people speak and walk so slowly? I get anxious just watching them. Hurry it up people!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So my husband didn't start watching every episode until the start of last season...I think. I am trying to tell him how different it was in the other seasons...where you didn't know if a character would survive week to week.

It is so different now...I wonder why they slowed that down. Maybe since we lost such a big character to start off this season.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
So my husband didn't start watching every episode until the start of last season...I think. I am trying to tell him how different it was in the other seasons...where you didn't know if a character would survive week to week.

It is so different now...I wonder why they slowed that down. Maybe since we lost such a big character to start off this season.
possibly but has gotten to a snails pace now. If grunty mcredneck had told Carol, she would have gotten all Road Warrior and killed all of the Saviours and the season would be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.