College football Live (Northwestern Coach on his players napping)

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
I laughed out loud, man he was he mad LMAO!!

After the Wildcats struggled against Boston College earlier in the season with a 2:30 p.m. CT start, Fitzgerald turned to the team's leadership council and asked why the players looked sluggish. He was surprised by the answer.

"They looked at me, and they're like, 'Well, Coach, it's nap time,' " Fitzgerald said with a smile. "I'm like, 'What?' They go, 'It's what time we take a nap.' I said, 'OK, fine.'
wish I could find the video lol

"So we'll be taking a nap at about 9:30 Saturday morning to make sure we're going to get our nap in, so we're in our comfort zone, and we'll feel good," Fitzgerald said. "Does ABC at 2:30 p.m. matter? No, our nap matters. I won't be napping, but 70 guys in the hotel will be.

"It's unbelievable. Seriously? This is what I get paid to do? You know what I mean? Great, nap time. Seriously? It's pathetic."
Link

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Unbelievable. I saw the clip on College Football Final this morning but had not idea where it came from.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.