Rate Doug Nussmeier at the halfway point

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
CNS on his post game interview said the last play that got intercepted, was something they had worked hard on and practiced a lot. Everyone on the A&M team just happened to be in the right place.
I really wasn't too crazy about that play for that situation. It doesn't play to the team's strengths and it doesn't seem to have any fallback options if the play is covered. It seems more like a 2nd down play.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I really wasn't too crazy about that play for that situation. It doesn't play to the team's strengths and it doesn't seem to have any fallback options if the play is covered. It seems more like a 2nd down play.
That's why he gets paid the big bucks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
No one is submitting their resume - we're just discussing the game.
You're insinuation is wrong. If it is something you practice, it's something you do. I see nothing wrong with a flood. The ball looked a bit behind the receiver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuxlee

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2008
Very very frustrating call playing down there, we line up big and pound it, kill clock and score, It cost us a trip to the BCSNCG

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He's a true freshmen coach in the SEC guys. Remember he's been calling plays in a conference where the fourth string wide out is more talented than the first string defensive back. He's learning. Players are hurt, some weapons are out for the season, and we are still doing well. Grade on the curve.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.