****Official ALABAMA vs Miss State PREGAME Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Good morning, my crimson brothers and sisters! It's going to be a long day of football before the important game begins tonight. I expect some smash mouth SEC football tonight, culminating in another Alabama victory!

My coffee's brewing, the older daughter is sleeping, the younger daughter is showering in preparation for a loooong day at her softball tournament, and the husband is trying to forget that his beloved Auburn team is even playing today. :biggrin2:

We're off in a bit to Gulfport for a HUGE softball tournament (13 teams in our age division alone - 12U) which will likely consume most of my weekend, but I'll hop online when I can and I should be perched in my chair watching the Tide Rolllll tonight.

Y'all be good. Get your chores done early and meet me back here tonight!
Roll Tide Roll!!!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Geez, I thought you'd never wake up and start this thread!
Good luck today Doc, and ROLL TIDE!!
(Is it 7 yet?)
Tide-HSV is going to be out of pocket a bit today, so I finally managed to get my sorry butt up and at 'em this morning. :)

I know some of y'all get your early morning on EARLY (just like me, most days). Now discuss amongst yourselves and don't spill your coffee. ;)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Morning everyone and Roll Tide. Making another pot of coffee, cooking up some bacon, eggs, and hash browns and getting ready for the day. Have to attend a wedding at 2:00 (barn fan) but at least her dad is a Bama fan and it's an immediate move to full TV reception area. I will not be there for the Bama game, I will be in my bar. :biggrin2:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The Tide is rolling! Beautiful and cool fall morning in The South. Family and Friends. You guys here. We are so blessed!

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
I work with a lot of State fans, and quite a few of them are coming to my place for the game; so I want this one bad. Roll Tide Roll!!!

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I'm going to the dog track. I see that the next to last race (8:30 approx post time, are you kidding me?) on the program is an 'A' race. I really like the "Crimsontide" dog but I think I need to take another look at the "Bulldawg" (who the heck would name a greyhound that) dog.

Let's see, "Bulldawg" started the year in 'B', won a schooling race, and then moved up to 'A' by beating a really bad 'B' dog "Wareagle". Has since won 3 more schooling races and a couple of 'A' races. "Crimsontide" started the year in 'A' and beat a relatively good 'A' dog "Wolverine". Has since won a couple of schooling races and 4 more 'A' races.

What all of that tells me is that "Bulldawg" is going to get smoked. "Crimsontide" will lead from box to wire and win by at least 24 lengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.