Blog: Horse Racing

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Inside: Daily Racing Form, race results from all tracks running (LINKS)

CJ.com

Breeders Cup 2012 | Groupie Doll carries hopes of small Kentucky bandThe Sport of Kings will be on grand display Friday and Saturday at Santa Anita with the $25.5million, 15-race Breeders' Cup World Championships. There will be horses owned by royalty, titans of industry, oil and financial barons.

Ky.com
:

KEENELAND

Newsdad wins Fayette; Keeneland sets fall attendance record

Newsdad shook off an early stumble to put in a huge stretch run, drawing off for a 2-length win over Nikki's Sandcastle and eight others in the Grade II, $150,000 Fayette Stakes on Saturday.

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Jennie Rees | Fall meet showed Churchill Downs at its finest

Final thoughts on Churchill Downs' 2012 fall meet: The meet started out with the glow of Louisville- and Lexington-based horses dominating the Breeders' Cup. Showing Churchill at its finest, the track staged a terrific 'Parade of Champions' celebration the Sunday after the Breeders' Cup winners returned home.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Follow That Horse | Son's story might never match mom's

Gail Vacca, president of the Illinois Equine Humane Center, went to a low-end horse auction in northern Indiana on June 6, 2009, looking for any thoroughbreds being sold for slaughter — a violation of the Illinois racetracks’ zero tolerance for such practices. She wound up paying $300 for a mare...CJ.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Yes I love'em! And I'm really happy and appreciate, the support Y'all have shown, for this little part of TideFans. I wish I had more time to devote to it..I'm lucky to be living in the Bluegrass, Heart of racing. and horse lore. Kentucky, known for fast women, and beautiful Horses! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.