****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I still cannot believe what I saw. That was an amazing drive maybe more so than the barn 09 one. I was jumping, screaming acting like a total idiot. I made my nephew cry. Haha.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Does anyone else feel like LSU is sort of "replacing" UT and/or the barn as our main rival?

I mean, we'll always have our hatred/disdain/strong dislike for our orange wearing adversaries, but the LSU game has been the one that actually means something, and the games are sooo intense. Reminds me of how the UT games used to be.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Wonder if this would be a good time to open the board to posters is WHOville..................

I'm joking, Earle, I'm joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OK, but don't pull it again. Find some other way to be funny."

Yes, bossman...........

Anyway, anyone looking in on TD? I bet it is in shock.

(Starting to clam down...........maybe I should go into work, and see if I can regain my composure.)

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
My boy's high school swim team just won the state championship and then we listened to the game all the way home. WOW!

HooBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 11, 2009
Sittin on a dock by the Bay
Fantastic game! My baby asked...can we do it? I said H yes and AJ went out there and made me rightous. That was a great college football game and a game that should go down in Bama lore. Profs to LSU, they played great but in the end, Bama was better!

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I still can't believe it. After the way we had played the whole second half, I thought we were done for but I forget how good A J is in two minute drill. That was an awesome drive. I couldn't watch LSU's last possession though, I just listened and kept asking my husband what was happening.

I hope that is the closest game we play the rest of the year. Now we have to get ready Texas A&M. I hope our defense can get rested by then.

Roll Tide!!

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
I'm spent. Having 2 two minute drills go for touchdowns in one game is unreal. I really didn't think we could pull it out after scoring a TD at the end of the first half, but this team is something special. RTR, RTR!!!!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Ok - how many heart attacks?

Folks - there's not a team we can't beat and not a game we cannot win. Will read tomorrow ( computer bunching words).

RTR

BamaAllTheWay

3rd Team
Apr 17, 2000
Flower Mound, TX
LSU rivalry is unreal. Outside of last year's BCS game, these games always come down to the fourth quarter. Great coaches, great talent and great fans. It has to be the top rivalry in the country right now. This is what makes college football so great. Roll Tide and don't celebrate too long cause Johnny Football is one week away. Another great game coming our way.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
1. Format on phone is all messed up so I hope this turns out.
2. I don't know how he knew but that was a perfect svreen call at the perfect time Coach Nuss.
3. We are so tired. And I fear my prediction on a tough aTm game will be true.
4. Yeldon will be better than MI and TR as far as #s go.
5. Hope Lacy and Coop can go next week.
6. Hope we put in aTm prep prior to this week.
7. Mettenberger returned to form on the last drive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.