Name that play

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
First, "The Drive" in '09. Now this one. Total team effort. Great OL play. Fantastic QB play. Clutch plays by Norwood. Super play calling. And to do this after being flat the whole 2nd half. Trying my best to be objective, but this just might be the best gut-check series of plays I've ever seen in college football. Roll Tide, indeed.

You got it right there..."Gut Check in Death Valley"...

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Yep, and one more I'd like to add that sticks out to me - Warmack on the screen pass... Pushes LB Minter back then gets out to his spot and gets in the way of Minter and prevents him from being able to get to Yeldon.
Yes, Minter recognized the play quicker than any other LSU player and was moving to stop it. Warmack missed the block but made him alter his angle just enough. You really see T.J.'s speed because Minter is pretty fast and just barely missed him behind the line of scrimmage. Of course that juke move he put on their DB was reminiscent of Richardson's juke at Ole Miss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.