Toomer's Rolled After Beating 1-7 New Mexico State!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Didn't write that I didn't care, just that I don't get it. I'm really curious because it seems so petty. Please explain why anyone would waste one brain synapse concerning themselves with Auburn fans throwing toilet paper in dying trees.
because we hate them and all the stupid things they do. I love Bama and part of that love it's enemies and wanting nothing but their imminent demise, Mocking them is fun too.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
We just experienced the greatest, most exciting comeback in the history of college football, and y'all are worried about stupid Auburn and their stupid trees and toilet paper. I just don't get it.
A great win, but not the greatest ever, imo

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
Didn't write that I didn't care, just that I don't get it. I'm really curious because it seems so petty. Please explain why anyone would waste one brain synapse concerning themselves with Auburn fans throwing toilet paper in dying trees.
A synapse is a nureo-junction, and using it is far from a waste.

The Updyke Tree Service has been abused by aubs to gain fame and sympathy. That attention has spotlighted the irony of the aubs abusing and killing those oaks with their penchance for rolling (and then cleaning with pressure washers) the trees with every symbolic Pat Dye Fart.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Really? We just beat LSU on that drive, and people are obsessed over what a two win Auburn is doing.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Auburn's sorry season is doing more to save those trees than anything their agriculture department has managed.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Ye, I'm sure this is the only message board in college football that has threads about what there arch rival is doing.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
TJ Yeldon. The only player I've ever wished a career ending injury on. I still stand by that wish, too.
Quotes like this from their fans is why we should enjoy their ignorance and mock them. And why we shouldnt give a crap about their dead trees.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The barners are ecstatic about that win and Chizik is back in their good graces. I mean, really? Did a win over a team that shouldn't even be in the FBS really give them that much hope? Some are even talking about how winning out is a possibility. Strange bunch indeed.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I saw that line over there about wantin gTJ to have a serious injury. A couple people agreed with it. Thhat is very low class and if someone said something like that here, I would hope a mod would suspend the poster or at least give them a serious warning.

I don't like Cam Newton and hope he throws ten interceptions every week, but I would never hope he gets hurt.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
So we're justified doing Rammer Jammer after a Houdini escape because it's a tradition but.....we criticize Auburn for following their tradition?
Yes.

Actually the aub tradition started in celebration of big wins (ie beating Alabama) but has evolved to the point they were rolling every time Pat Dye farted

The RMJMR should be played only after "Big" wins imo -over ranked opponents, rivalry foes, and when Championships are won. It was most awesome when we played it BEFORE the game as well

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.