Jess's Wrapup?

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Been looking for that myself. Can't look ahead to next week without it. He may have been deeply involved with the server perrformance issue. If so he deserves extra preparation time.

RTR!!!
That's what I figure too. I'll give y'all my wrap up:

Bama didn't play that well, but still came out and scored 14 points to 3 for LSU.

LSU responded and punched Alabama in the mouth and almost made Miles a prophet when he said Tiger stadium is the place where opponents dreams come to die.

Then came the opportunity. A missed field goal by the guy who stole Bama's heart last year and almost a shot at the National Championship.

3 Straight completions to Kevin "I still own LSU" Norwood and a screen pass to TJ Yeldon, who takes it in from 28 yards and made a couple of LSU defenders look like they were standing still in the process, and Alabama grabs the game in less than a minute.

Ballgame.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Same just waiting on it he's probably still recovering as well! That's the great thing about Jess though he doesn't allow homerun to affect his writing or predictions

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.