Link: Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so. :)

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
That's a good example of non biased, love of the game commentary that describes and maybe adds to the color of the event, which is what they do are supposed to do.

The ones that are biased do things like push imaginary momentum for one team or are sympathetic towards one side. Keith Jackson never did any of that.
I agree with you 1000%.
But I have heard Jackson's play-calling criticized, which confuses me 'cause he's the best that's ever been :cool:

Curiously, I've never heard it from a Penn St fan, though.
It was always barn fans or UcheaT .... hmmm

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
TJ has a gear we haven't seen since Saban has been here. He can turn on the jets.

Imo, he will NEVER be caught from behind.

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
Uh huh. And that scream in Love Rollercoaster is someone being murdered.:rolleyes:
Oh my goodness Im-on-dsp, you remember that.... When I was a kid we would sit around the record player playing my sisters 45 of "love roller coaster" over and over listening to that scream. Everybody in the room would freak out and say "did you hear it...she just got killed"...tanks for pulling that memory out of my storage shed....:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.