Mash-up video of various reactions at the end of Alabama/LSU

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
That was awesome!! How long will this feel so amazing I wonder...

Oh shoot lets be honest it will last forever ;) Thanks for posting.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I was just like the guy jumping around in the room by himself (wife and son had gone to bed). My wife heard the commotion and came downstairs to enjoy post-game with me. Great night! RTR!!!!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Loved it -- and dang you DD -- made me almost cry this morning.....lol

When TJ scored I had the recliner open and almost killed myself.....the wife and Mom were watching and our girls were watching in their room-- we had a mini hoot and holler session!

RTR -- awesome video!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
We celebrate without tearing up property or burning anything up. Great job Bama Nation and an even greater job by the coaches and players that provided the joy.

Plus, no trees were rolled in the celebration of this victory...

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
That was my house as well. My son got really mad & went to bed with 4 minutes left. He got up quickly. My poor dad is 87 & was watching it in his room & came out.we had a really big day it was my wife's birthday & she got the best present of all.

I have seen 9 of our 14 championships & this game rivaled the goal line stand to me.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Kind of similar to a Tsunami video, wow. I our fan-base rivals any pro team in intensity.

Glad they posted it on new tube :cool:

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Imagine how much less emotional the near-loss then victory would have been if we were in an 8-team playoff format, in which Bama would still be guaranteed a playoff spot barring any additional losses.

Sure, I would've been disappointed during the 4th quarter then happy at the win, but I know I certainly would not have felt the agony then pure joy I felt as things actually transpired.

Let's hope the powers that be don't mess with college football too much...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.