Great Article on CJ Mosley & a Promise He Made to his Late Best Friend

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What a special young man. I still can't believe how healthy he got after that horrific looking injury in the championship. He has a lot of heart and drive.

UnNFormedFan

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2009
Mobile
WOW, Respect for the young man just went up even further than it was originally. My niece knew him at Theodore and said he is one of the most humble people she has ever known. Everyone loves CJ, with good reason.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: C.J. Mosley via CBS Sports

That was a very refreshing read in a time in which so many athletes take their gifts for granted. Thank you for sharing.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL
Re: C.J. Mosley via CBS Sports

It's amazing . When you're feeling down , a post on an internet message board can inspire and lift your spirits . Thanks for posting and making my day a little brighter ! rtr...

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
That was very touching story. Sometimes we forget these talented athletes have private lives that don't always go well. C.J. will be OK and will be successful with that kind of drive. Thank you for posting the story.RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.