Great Article on CJ Mosley & a Promise He Made to his Late Best Friend

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
That's what I love about sports and in particular college sports. It's not about money, its about pride and being unselfish. I think CJ will always be inspired by his friend even in the NFL, but it means more now.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That was a great article. He's one of my favorite Bama players. He seems to always be where the ball is.

I hope he gets at least one interception this Saturday and hopefully returns it for at TD.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Awesome story. I have been pretty proud of CJ Mosely, a grad of my alma mater (Theodore High School). Historically, we haven't had many big-time D1 players come out of Theodore. I have closely followed CJ since he first came to Bama and started showing out. This was a great read.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I wear 42 as a reminder on the field to my best friend that died a week before we graduated high school. It's something I wouldn't wish on any kid. Absolutely one of the worst things to have ever happened to me other than losing a baby the day after I got married (I need to quit having big days huh?)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.