Should we thank A&M at halftime for hiring Fran?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The A & M fanbase was nearly intolerable when they snaked Fran from us. We all know how that turned out.

Why not have a little fun at halftime, and formally thank them for relieving us of the Nasal Wonder? If that might seem a little too "in your face", maybe something more subtle would be better. Like a collage of Fran photos up on the big screen...:biggrin:

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Now is time for honoring the positive connections between Bama & aTm & Bama. Coach Bryant, Coach Stallings, Coach Jackie Sherill, & Coach John David Crow would echo Coach Saban:

Neos

Suspended
Nov 14, 2011
Now is time for honoring the positive connections between Bama & aTm & Bama. Coach Bryant, Coach Stallings, Coach Jackie Sherill, & Coach John David Crow would echo Coach Saban:

If you're going to use a meme, at least use it correctly.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't want the name of the backstabbing, lying, schlepping, hypocritical weasel mentioned in the cathedral of my Saturday religion. Ever. He shouldn't even be allowed to come there as a sideline commentator after he gets canned at SW Texas Whatever.

For that matter, I put Sherrill pretty much in the same basket after he called a press conference in 2000 while at MSU to announce he would not take the Alabama job (which he was never going to get - talk about arrogance).

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
No Fran=Mike Price
Mike Price canned=Shula
Shula fired=Saban

If Fran had held the rope, we would have never gotten in the mess we were in that led to the hiring of Coach Saban. So I would personally like to thank Fran for starting the domino effect that led to the most successful years since Coach Bryant retired. Thank you Dennis Francione for being a lying scumbag. You are responsible for a great Bama football team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.