I Once Saw Johnny.....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
^^^This!!! He really is better than advertised. Can he declare for the draft after his freshman year? He deserves all the credit for the win tonight. Kudos to him and Coach Sumlin.
He is a RS freshman and has to stay one more year. His HS graduating class has to be three years out before he can declare. I'm not sure some of his skills translate all that well to the NFL...

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
He is a RS freshman and has to stay one more year. His HS graduating class has to be three years out before he can declare. I'm not sure some of his skills translate all that well to the NFL...
Yeah man, I was kidding. I dread the Tide having to face him 2-3 more times. He is the real deal and whatever accolades he receives, he deserves.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
To Johnny Manziel:

You are so awesome and fantastic and great, you should definitely go pro after next year. Don't listen to your coaches they are just selfish and want to keep you around for themselves. Heck you should consider actually petitioning the NCCA to go pro right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.