I Once Saw Johnny.....

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Little Johnny was in class when the teacher asked how to eat an ice cream cone......never mind, wrong Johnny and wrong board.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Once I saw Johnny consume entire defenses with fireballs from his eyes and lightning bolts from his...

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I bet there are may porta johns on the quad today! Johhny on the spot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
I once saw Johnny earn the respect from the undefeated National Champions and raise the real question of freshmen winning the heisman.
^^^This!!! He really is better than advertised. Can he declare for the draft after his freshman year? He deserves all the credit for the win tonight. Kudos to him and Coach Sumlin.

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not ready to say all that. Particularly without mentioning his offensive line. Not that we have all world pass rushers, but on those incredibly impressive pin point passes from Manzell, he didn't have a Bama receiver within 5 yards of him. And when he did have success running early, his big uglies were downfield doing work.

The kid played a great game, but I'm not crowning him. His linemen deserve much more credit than they're getting

Last edited:

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
I'm not ready to say all that. Particularly without mentioning his offensive line. Not that we have all world pass rushers, but on those incredibly impressive pin point passes from Manzell, he didn't have a Bama receiver within 5 yards of him. And when he did have success running early, his big uglies were downfield doing work.

The kid played a great game, but I'm not crowning him. His linemen deserve much more credit than they're getting
His linemen didn't get hit by three bama defenders, bobble the ball straight up, regain control, and still find the open receiver for a touchdown after scrambling away from the pressure. The kid is a baller and he can't leave the SEC west too soon for my liking.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina

All true but by that standard, Mark would not have won.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.