Take Care Of Our Business In Remaining Games

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I felt like the LSU game took alot out of us leading up to this game. Now that it's over I just want our boys to take care of our remaining business. I want to start a campaign for our guys and coaches to finish strong and to score as many points as possible on auburn. All the barners are coming out of the woodwork after our loss and it would be sweet to score 100 points if we can. Play like a champion, win with honor,and lose with dignity. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Last edited:

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
These barners are rediculous, they keep playing the A&M fight song over the P.A. here at work. It's gonna be a long night but I'll still be a Crimson Tide fan in the morning and they'll still be barners.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I have complete faith in Coach Saban getting the guys back on track. He will preach focus and desire the next 2 weeks against opponents that won't be given a chance. If we do what we're supposed to do then I have no clue how he'll prepare for SECCG, no clue!

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I felt like the LSU game took alot out of us leading up to this game. Now that it's over I just want our boys to take care of our remaining business. I want to start a campaign for our guys and coaches to finish strong and to score as many points as possible on auburn. All the barners are coming out of the woodwork after our loss and it would be sweet to score 100 points if we can. Play like a champion, win with honor,and lose with dignity. ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Very well said.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
There's a lot worse ways to end the season than winning the SEC and perhaps playing Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. And if Oregon or K-State were to slip up, we're right back in it! Above all, like the original post says, take care of what we can control, and beat W. Carolina, then Auburn, then Georgia. Whatever else happens is gravy. RTR!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
There's a lot worse ways to end the season than winning the SEC and perhaps playing Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. And if Oregon or K-State were to slip up, we're right back in it! Above all, like the original post says, take care of what we can control, and beat W. Carolina, then Auburn, then Georgia. Whatever else happens is gravy. RTR!

That would be a great Sugar Bowl!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.