John Fulton put some things together last night.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I know I was about to have a fit because I thought he was committing pass intereference until I seen the replay. Yea he didn't turn his head around but did an EXCELLENT job of watching the ball and then punching it out when the WR tried to take it in.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Once John got into the flow of the game, I thought he did an excellent job. On a guy that was 5 inches taller than he is, John consistently held strong on a matchup that favored TAM. RTR John !! Keep up the good work.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
It looked like Fulton got better as the game wore on.
Teams have picked on him, as a weak link, but it appears a light went on Saturday night and
he suddenly got better.

Last edited:

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Are ya'll kidding or were you drinking some nice tall boys during the game?!

John Fulton was terrible last Saturday. He gave up receptions in the first half. He gave up four receptions on his man in the third quarter alone. I haven't even gotten to the 4th quarter yet again....I'm watching it right now. It seems like he always just misses on defense, but was right there.

I love Fulton, his drive and intensity are A+. But the reason he stays on the sideline is because the guy he is guarding still catches his fair share, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.