We are not out of it yet

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
Good morning folks. It has been a while that I have posted, but I have been reading regularly. There are still 3 weeks left. If we handle business with the next 3 games, I still say we have a great chance to be in the NC game. The Golden Domers have USC still and K-State still has TX (i think). Oregon still has Stanford, OSU and USC again. There could be mass chaos again in the BCS. If we do not win then it is a moot point, but there is a good chance that we still make it as long as we win. I thought we were done last year after LSU, but the ball bounces really funny sometimes and we got back in it. We have had a great season and it WILL get better as the month of November finishes. I really hurt right now, but putting 60 on Auburn will make me feel a lot better. RTR. Have a good week.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
I totaly agree! I hate losses ! But we might have lost at the right time, just like last year. A loss later there would be no chance. I believe THIS is how it will pan out WITH US BEING #4 OR #5 IN BCS.

#1 We will run the table beat Georgia in Atlanta

#2 USC beats ND which will be #3 or#4 in bcs at that time

#3 K-state will either lose to texas, Or OREGON will lose to STANFORD, OREGON STATE OR USC

The stars will realign and the tide will find it's place & time !!!

I believe it will happen Again !!!!!!

kotider

Jul 18, 2007
Agree. We are in a lot better shape right now than we were this time last year. Bama will be in the BCSNC. Bank on it!

okbama

1st Team
Mar 10, 2003
tulsa,ok74103
It's a long shot but, I'm all in. We have been spoiled the last few years and I'd like to thank everyone involved getting us back to this point. I caught alot of crap here in Tulsa last night after the game. After some time to think about it, I was feeling better. I can still remember when a loss was just another day in the world. We are back and folks hate us again. RTR

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Well it ain't over til it's over. So we'll just see how it shakes out. All Bama can do is win out and hope for a little help.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
I totaly agree! I hate losses ! But we might have lost at the right time, just like last year. A loss later there would be no chance. I believe THIS is how it will pan out WITH US BEING #4 OR #5 IN BCS.

#1 We will run the table beat Georgia in Atlanta

#2 USC beats ND which will be #3 or#4 in bcs at that time

#3 K-state will either lose to texas, Or OREGON will lose to STANFORD, OREGON STATE OR USC

The stars will realign and the tide will find it's place & time !!!

I believe it will happen Again !!!!!!

Keep the faith

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Actually, this year's scenario isn't nearly as far-fetched as what had to happen last year. I'm not saying there's better than even a puncher's chance that it will, but in this day and age, the days of running roughshod 14-0 will be rare and the same goes for this year. There's especially nothing to suggest K-State won't wilt or that ND's golden pot won't run dry the first time they travel west of the rockies.

That said, we as fans have to answer the call to not throw the season away when the just plain crazy expectations fall short regardless. We can still go to Atlanta and re-claim the league for the first time in three years and go to a big bowl we need to SHOW UP for. There were PLENTY of years during the golden ages when we lost once or twice, finished in the top five and got to end up in New Orleans. It's a five way to end a season. There's a lot left to play for and these guys need support after laying it all on the line so far. Roll Tide.

TexasBammer

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2005
Hotlanta, Ga
I don't think K State will lose. They are methodical.. almost boring to watch sometimes.. Very much like a consistent Bama with a better QB, and that's not to knock AJ, but to compliment Klein.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Sorry but I think the fat lady has sung concerning the NC.
same, even if 2 of the 3 lost, I believe sec fatigue will set in and someone will stay ahead of us. We still control our own fate for the sec title, so I hope our players don't quit on he season, but stay motivated to win the west and sec title.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
All I can say is after we lost to LSU last year I thought we were done too. And then, on the same weekend two teams ahead of us lose.

Lesson is you never know.

These undefeated teams will now have the enormous weight of being the hunted. Let's see how they handle it. If two of them handle it, they are deserving of their shot at the BCS not matter what everybody else does. I'll have to applaud them and congratulate them cause it is not easy to go undefeated!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
If we are in due to fortuitous circumstances with other teams losing, great. If not, I want a complete beat down on the barn and a domination of UGA for the SECC.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
We obviously have a chance. If two out three teams stumble and we win out, we're in. It has happened before. I would say it is probable. Also, I now have a reason to watch other teams play.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Being number two is like trying to climb Everest.

Being number one is like trying to climb Everest with a 200 lb quadriplegic on your back that you must ensure gets there alive.

In terms of pressure NO comparison.

BocaLance

All-American
Oct 18, 2001
Douglasville (Atlanta), GA
I believe there is a great chance two teams lose and Alabama goes to Miami as the No. 2 team. Trying to stop that Oregon offense will be another story, however. Our defensive "youth" was definitely exposed yesterday. But ..... With a month to prepare, who knows?? Auburn stopped them cold a few years ago.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Notre Dame will lose, KState and Oregon probably won't but you never know. We should have won last night. so if it don't happen we made our own bed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.