how old is johnny football?

bobmack12champs

1st Team
Mar 1, 2001
Florence, Al. USA
I realize he's a redshirt freshman but still; he reminds me of Gino torretta when he played, much older looking than the usual redshirt freshman...this has nothing to do with his ability....just asking
and imp, aTm will be a forse to reckon with down the road what with their re-sources and recruiting base. by the way, both former teams of the big 12 won yesterday!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I don't know but I suspect he aged two years yesterday. He will be a handful for the rest of his career if they can continue to protect him and supply receivers.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
No more than 20. His high school class is 2011. Started classes at A&M January 2011.
He's 19, he'll turn 20 on December 6th.
You boys have got yourself a real play maker. He's fun to watch, except when he's playing against your own team!

Congrats on the great win. Welcome to the SEC (officially). Looks like the SECW has another elite team to deal with now.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I saw an interview he did this past week, and he hadn't shaved. He looked like he was late twenties. Much older looking than he is.

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012
John Football is 19 as you've discovered.

He is apparently better at baseball than football, and a scratch golfer.

He is insanely competitive.

He is not going pro, so he'll be here for 3 more.

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012
"And then, depression set in..."
And on his way to the Heisman ceremony, he is stopping by Damneck Virginia to give some training to Seal Team Six on staying calm in high pressure situations !

(Ok, I made that one up, but the rest are true)

Hoping for Oregon/KSU/ND Losses for the next 2 weeks though !

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
And on his way to the Heisman ceremony, he is stopping by Damneck Virginia to give some training to Seal Team Six on staying calm in high pressure situations !

(Ok, I made that one up, but the rest are true)

Hoping for Oregon/KSU/ND Losses for the next 2 weeks though !
Thanks Aggie!

And good one re Seal Team Six...

I remain mystified by what that "kid" showed us on Saturday.

Wow.

Just wow...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.