Auburn got stomped yesterday correct? The way they are crowing you'd think they won

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
The NCG. It's the most bizarre thing ever I got 5 calls and 3 emails all while auburn was getting the beatdown from Barn fans.

I had to explain to them our 2 losses in 2 years was as many as they've won this year. I know we won't run the score up but if at any time there was a chance we would I wish it would be in two weeks. I'd love to see a 70-0 score.

I have heard people they feel sorry for them .. not me I want to stomp on any remaining pride they may have! I want to embarrass them so bad on a national stage that the great grandchildren will still be embarrassed to even think about it 50 years out.

All the while still being Nationally relevant year in year out!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Let them create some BB material - They have two weeks to anticipate the beating of their lives. I hope we are throwing bombs in the last minute with a 60 point shutout.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Those trees on Toomers Corner have a new shot at survival because there has been no cause to throw the paper on them this year. They may have to change their tradition and resort to papering them when we lose. Gosh, I hope they hold on to Chezit for another decade.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think they did roll those dead trees yesterday in response to us losing. And yet they wonder why they are not a national brand like we are.

Until you can beat a SEC team don't even come to me with anything.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
This pretty much sums auburn's pathetic life. I had a barner tell me he would rather see Alabama lose than auburn win.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
They have as many losses this season as we've had in five. Literally. Since 2008.

Tell em to put that in their pipe and smoke it.

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
SI quote - "The biggest cheer from Auburn fans came early in the game during a break after Georgia's first touchdown when the score of rival Alabama's loss to Texas A&M was posted on the video board."

I heard the same on ESPN about the cheering in stands. Jealousy is ugly. They wish they were us.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
SI quote - "The biggest cheer from Auburn fans came early in the game during a break after Georgia's first touchdown when the score of rival Alabama's loss to Texas A&M was posted on the video board."

I heard the same
on ESPN about the cheering in stands. Jealousy is ugly. They wish they were us.
And if the roles weren't reversed, we wouldn't be doing the same thing?

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
If the barners care more about their rival than their own team, then their team obviously sucks.
I don't think it matters. There's a substantial contingent of their "alleged" fanbase that really care more about Bama losing than whether their team wins. They're not so much barn fans as "anti-Bama" fans.

tmv85

All-SEC
One of the best Facebook statuses that I've seen said "Dedicating your status update to the team you hate makes you one of those fans you claim to hate." Very true statement, I think. Yeah, I want the barn to lose in every competitive game they play, even if it's tiddlywinks, but I don't get giddy about it and post about it on Facebook. I deleted a "friend" during the 2009 season because every single one of her posts did nothing but spew hatred and venom at Bama's team, players, and coaches. She never said anything about her tigers.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
And if the roles weren't reversed, we wouldn't be doing the same thing?
Personally, NO!

But as for the others I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is we have never been in that situation (going 0'fer in the SEC and watching Auburn run the table) so who knows.

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Personally, NO!

But as for the others I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is we have never been in that situation (going 0'fer in the SEC and watching Auburn run the table) so who knows.
I agree. I can't imagine being in a situation where we lose against every single SEC team. Also, it is amazing to me the hateful statements that I have read on Facebook from the AU fans, especially when Cam was their QB. I don't see the AL fans taunting in the same manner. I think AU has more interest in us than we do in their team. I personally had been feeling sorry for them this season, but shouldn't have since they took such pleasure in our one loss.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
No sympathy for them here. Only wish we wouldve broke fourty against them. Couldnt risk an injury though. Hope yall draw and quarter them when you play them,afterwards hang whats left in whats left in the half dead trees at toomers corner.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Those trees on Toomers Corner have a new shot at survival because there has been no cause to throw the paper on them this year. They may have to change their tradition and resort to papering them when we lose. Gosh, I hope they hold on to Chezit for another decade.
Either way the trees won't see much action. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.