1992 SEC Championship Game is on!

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Glad to see this game. You are right, Lassic truly was a beast.

Lassic just called into Finebaum on Monday to tell his opinion of why fans were disappointed in the A&M loss. He told Finebaum he listened to the show a lot, but did not call in normally, or something to that effect. Anyway, he stated that Saban said to know your identity. He said we got away from our identity in the game, with a tough and physical, running game. He felt they should have run the ball in the last couple of minutes, as most everyone felt. Then, if we lost we could say we gave it a hard try. Also, he gave A&M credit for playing a good game.

I met him in Cracker Barrel in Tuscaloosa a few years ago when he was here to see a game. He seemed like a really nice person and quite down to earth. His friend stated they got to visit the players because of Lassic. Lassic was teliing how impressed he was with Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson. He talked aboout Trent and his weight lifting. It was a good experience. I felt like I had met a celebrity.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.