Texas A&M player missing since Monday (update: he's found, safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Re: Texas A&M player missing since Monday

Wow. It's rare that a case of a missing person of that age with no phone calls, etc., turns out okay. It seems that any time I hear of that situation, the person is found dead. So, great sigh of relief here.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Was he kidnapped or was he just trying to get away for a few days? Seems odd that there are no details out. It is great that he is safe but, if he just wanted to disappear for a few days, that's a little irresponsible. If it was may son that did that, he better start running again because I'd beat the living sense out of him for giving me and his mother a heart attack.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

I wish people would realize that joking about certain circumstances always comes across as tasteless. There is nothing remotely funny about this situation. I hope this young man is safe and with his family very soon.
Anybody wants to make tasteless jokes, PM them to me, I like them.

TexasAggie2002

Nov 12, 2012

I went to bed last night thinking that I was going to wake up to bad news on twitter this morning. He is safe.

Guess is he won't be playing saturday for disciplinary and other reasons, but no further details have been provided.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
I'll also take the crass jokes via PM. I literally LOL'ed at the Updyke comment. Some people need to lighten up a bit.
If my displeasure and concern about the so-called jokes being made on an Alabama message board about a then-missing Texas A&M player offended you, then I apologize. However, I hope you'll understand when I choose to ignore your advice to "lighten up" about such attempts at humor. I do agree with you that it would better serve the image of the University of Alabama and its fans to have such "crass jokes" sent via PM. I sincerely hope that those who find pleasure in such banter take you up on your request. By the way, I completely agree with your sentiments about Fran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.