Bama players call a sick girl tonight

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Got word earlier that A.J. Vinnie, Carson, Barrett and Harrison Jones and others called a 7th grade girl that has recently had brain surgery. She received an unexpected call from the players while recovering at Children's in Birmingham. Another surgery is scheduled for Monday. She is a Cheer Leader at Hewitt Trussville. The call was unexpected and apparently thrilled the girl to no end.

Proud to be a Bama fan and have guys with such character! RTR!

Last edited:

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
Got word earlier that A.J. Vinnie, Carson, Barrett and Harrison Jones and others called a 7th grade girl that has recently had brain surgery. She received an unexpected call from the players while recovering at Children's in Birmingham. Another surgery is scheduled for Monday. She is a Cheer Leader at Hewitt Trussville. The call was unexpected and apparently thrilled the girl to no end.

Proud to be a Bama fan and have guys with such character! RTR!
thanks for posting. I love hearing positive off the field contributions like this. My heart goes out to th family just down the road, my daughter is a 6th grader and can't imagine this trial. Prayers are sent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.