Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. WCU, 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Who do you think gets the bulk of our QB play in the 4th quarter? Should the unthinkable happen to AJ (even for a play or two), game experience and confidence might be the difference in an important situation.
Blake as been in the whole 2nd half, except for maybe one series. No doubt he finished the game, unless Ely comes in, which might be likely...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Be warned that there may be a delay of a few seconds b/w Eli's play call and what you see on TV.

In my case, the delay is long enough to cause me endure the clowns.

I listen to him do the pre-game, halftime, post-game etc. on Tide TV, via RollTide.com.

But that's a pay service.

I'm sure others can steer you to a station streamling online...
There's actually a software package you can install and play Eli back through the computer, synchronized with the game. Somebody posted a link a few years back. I'm sure it can be Googled...

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
In other news, VT is losing to BC... Our first game next year doesn't look like it'll have much hype at all now if VT can't even go to a bowl this year.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
UGA 10 Ga So. 7 .... Miss St and Arky beating each other up ... sort of. The only question remains, does Bama need me to continue watching them in order to keep dominating this horrible WCU team? Thinking of getting my oil changed.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
There's actually a software package you can install and play Eli back through the computer, synchronized with the game. Somebody posted a link a few years back. I'm sure it can be Googled...
I use the BAMA app on my iPhone. Radio 3 is very close to the TV feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.