Miles' Post-Game Presser highlight

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
That was fun to watch! Les is a likeable guy. He really cares about his players, which I respect, but sometimes I wonder if he has trouble disciplining some of them.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Looks like some of his players played a joke on him & slipped him some of that synthetic grass to eat..That he has suspended some of them for..Still though..You can't help but too like the guy..

Last edited:

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I think the man's a couple of slats short of a full roof. He's an odd one....
Every time i hear him speak, he reminds me of George W Bush. I'm thinking, surely he has a brain? Right? And I'm wondering, how the heck did he get this job? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he's being interviewed for a job.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This is why he's a great coach, despite the wackiness. Players will run through a brick wall for a guy like that, and we've witnessed it first hand.

I think his style lends itself to drastic ups and downs in player execution, and that's why I agree with those of you that say you love having him in the SEC but never at Alabama, but still, he's one of my favorites.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.