How big is AJ to TJ NOW?

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Just think about it.

We thought it was all for naught in the NC race.

Now? That drive is what kept us back in the race.

Thank you AJ.

Seriously, thank you.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Watching this video still brings a HUGE smile to my face.

Especially the guy in the hotel room... and the guy in the LSU student section.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
My original thought for this thread was that had we lost to LSU, we would have taken care of Texas A&M and been in the same situation. Then my stupid self remembered that it was king of important to beat LSU to get into the SECCG, so yes, that play is still huge! But for the SECCG reason, it was huge after the loss too, in my opinion.

CrimsonCrusade

1st Team
Nov 9, 2011
Cookeville, TN
If McCarron had been sharp for the majority of the LSU game that pass would have been unnecessary. If he had been sharp a week later its significance would never have been in question.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If McCarron had been sharp for the majority of the LSU game that pass would have been unnecessary. If he had been sharp a week later its significance would never have been in question.
If he wasn't injured, your hypotheticals wouldn't be even mentioned because e would have been sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.