Future SECCG line...

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Danny Sheridan said on Finebaum two weeks ago that Bama would be favored by 9.5 over Georgia. That was before we lost to A&M so I suspect it would be less today.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Danny Sheridan said on Finebaum two weeks ago that Bama would be favored by 9.5 over Georgia. That was before we lost to A&M so I suspect it would be less today.

He then said 8 point favorite after the loss. Not sure how much has changed in a week.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Is there an early Auburn line out yet?

I've done several Google searches and can find nothing after some pre-season projections. Nothing remotely relevant to next Saturday.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
SECCG means nothing unless we focus on Auburn and put them out of their misery...
And Auburn doesn't matter unless we have a great practice on Tuesday, and a great set of gym reps on Monday, and a wonderful nights' sleep on Sunday.

I admire Sabanisms, and Bama fans seem to have internalized them better than any other fan-base. But at the end of the day, we are fans not players, this is a discussion forum, and we are allowed to discuss hypotheticals.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
That all will not matter unless we TCB on Saturday hosting Auburn.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
And Auburn doesn't matter unless we have a great practice on Tuesday, and a great set of gym reps on Monday, and a wonderful nights' sleep on Sunday.

I admire Sabanisms, and Bama fans seem to have internalized them better than any other fan-base. But at the end of the day, we are fans not players, this is a discussion forum, and we are allowed to discuss hypotheticals.
Can't overemphasize those gym reps, Bro.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Can't overemphasize those gym reps, Bro.
I can't wait to get back to the gym myself tomorrow, I have been recovering from a bug. I could have worked out last week, but I wanted to take an extra week off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
Sagarin power differential implies 31 is spot on. Pure points predictor says the differential will be 33. I like 38-0 but imagine it will be higher if Drake runs wild late.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
The Auburn game has been in the mid thirties most of the year. Due to the A&M game, I suspect it will open around 30.
For a moment, let's ignore betting lines. What's Coach Saban's red line, when will he take foot off the gas to avoid possible injuries and to give opportunity to reserves?

When the series with AllBarn was renewed in 1948, Bama won 55 - 0. In 1957 when AllBarn won half a national championship, they beat Bama 40 - 0, with Coach "Ears" Whitworth leading from behind. I'd like to see us win by a score, between 40 & 55 to zero. How 'bout you?

Last edited:

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Going back to the original point of the thread, if Alabama and UGA take care of business, I think the betting line for Bama/UGA will be:

Alabama -7.5

For a Bama ND NC game, Alabama will be favored by 12 or so, IMO.

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
Going back to the original point of the thread, if Alabama and UGA take care of business, I think the betting line for Bama/UGA will be:

Alabama -7.5

For a Bama ND NC game, Alabama will be favored by 12 or so, IMO.
I like the 7.5 for the SECCG but I think it will also be 7 for ND, at least initially.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.